16 May 2011

First Big Baby Purchase Courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Adams

Our travel system of choice was on a serious sale when we were working on starting our registry, so we decided to just buy it.

 Dom's mom and dad had given us money for a big purchase (it was probably going to end up going to a travel system or a glider...because Dom and I LOVE the gliders. We have already probably sat in them at Babies R Us and Target for an hour)
Anyway a sale led to using the money on the travel system. We had been eying this stroller up for a while and this particular model has an ipod dock and speakers! Yes not necessary, but when it ends up being cheaper than the one without it, who cares! And it is super fun! I pushed it around in the dorm for a little while the other night and we tried out the speakers, they are awesome! haha. Oh Baby, I hope you enjoy all this stuff as much as we do. 

I am beginning to worry that this pregnancy is going so well that we are going to get payback after the birth.
 Dear child, please be kind. We are new and don't know what we are doing. 

3 comments:

  1. Speakers and cupholders? Both are things I wish our vehicle had... nice purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice travel system!! You'll love having a jogging stroller! And, you gotta get a glider, too. That was one of my "must have" items before Jack was born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. My mom "has" to buy something important RIGHT now for some reason....so we requested our glider of choice. I think Dom and I will probably fight over it!

    ReplyDelete