16 December 2010

Oh Sleep why do you not come easily??

So I am exhausted and finished with work for the semester or well for the most part I am done.  My wife has been gone since Tuesday afternoon and I will be joining her Friday morning after I take care of everything here tomorrow. And here I am beyond tired as I have been for the last oh forever and I am not sleeping.  I am extremely tired but my body is like yo, you are usually just getting home about an hour ago, use this time.  But my mind is saying dude you need to get up tomorrow and get a lot done why not sleep and be refreshed, and in the morning I will be like wow why did I not go to bed, i would feel a whole lot better now.  So for those of you who did actually want to hear from me on our blog as well, this is for you and it is some good literature!!!

Peace out

I am trying to think of something more profound to write like an analyzation of the mind and body conflict that is going on, but I think this serves its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment