16 January 2011

Things We Have Been Doing Since Nov 16th.

As with everyone else in America, the Holidays are busy. And we were busy.

First we had a Christmas Dinner at work with our students and coworkers


I flew from beautiful Santa Cruz to beautiful Long Beach for my sisters birthday on the 14th of Dec

and I hung out with her at night and with her dog Daisy during the day for four days. It was actually an awesome break, of doing nothing but watching TV.
My Parents adopted Kitty Kitty and then tried to give her away...
Christmas came and we got so many amazing gifts. It was wonderful, I think I might have to do a whole post on the awesomeness of our friends and family and how good they are at giving gifts.

Then we came home in time for our Third Honeymooniversary where we drove Big Sur.

We saw BREACHING HUMPBACK WHALES on their migration route south! Crazy!

Also Elephant Seals hanging out on their favorite beach to take care of their newborns.
Then there was the colony of regular seals
The over zealous and over plump squirrel in Morro bay
And some random birds.

Oh and we stayed at THE most beautiful campground in America
And our tent was on a cliff overlooking the ocean, this was our ACTUAL view!
And a waterfall

If you follow the waterfall up to the tree line, that is where we camped! Seriously why have you not come to visit us yet! haha
 oh and side note: my grandma taught me to knit, I am so proud because it has taken me years to learn and I think *knock on wood* that I finally have it down. This baby blanket goes to the first friend that gets pregnant! So GO! Make me babies to love on!

 





1 comment:

  1. I love that you're giving pregnancy incentives. That blanket looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete