17 January 2011

Enjoying My Free Time

Some of you may know, I have been working part time this year. 40 hours in a 2 Week period translates to working 2-3 days a week. And it is AMAZING!

So I have been enjoying my time reading:

I have been reading such educational titles as:
and


But I am a sucker for the feel good stuff too:

So I have also utilized the library to rent Chicago and read part of Eat Pray Love (sometimes I'm not very dedciated)


Also I have been using my free time to open up a shop on Etsy. For now I am selling Vintage finds, but I am going to be listing some of my handmade creations as well. I plan to be upgrading some things, making my own labels, but I have to have a logo first and, well, I am going nowhere fast with that...haha. But I do have a shop name! Go me! "Rely Vintage & Handmade"- Rely is just the first 2 letters of my first and middle name, I'm not too creative at the wordsmithing. Anyway, its a cheap thrill for me and gives me a better reason than just my desire to create. Anyway, check it out, I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment