28 October 2011

Project Mania: Boppy Cover, Lap Blanket, and Pillow

Here are the last few projects for the nursery:
Pillow for our glider. I got the form for fifty cents, the fabric was left over from the bulletin boards and the buttons I fished out of a jar full I bought at the swap meet. 

 
We have a LOT of blankets, our baby will seriously NEVER be cold! But when I saw the cutest baby sitting in front of us in church the other day with a tiny lap blanket, I couldn't resist. So I used scraps from the puff quilt, my grandma-made quilt and a little flannel I had around. 

And the last project was a cover for my boppy pillow, I used the free pattern here (it was a little big for my taste, if you want it tighter be sure to cut it smaller. 
It has white flannel on one side, plain grey cotton on the other and some fun turquoise piping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment