01 October 2011

Project Mania: Puff Quilt, Part: The Last

Quilting is not my forte. But I love projects that expand my horizons. So when I saw the puff quilts over at HoneyBear Lane I was hooked.  (I love every quilt she makes they are so amazing!)

She even did a baby gym makeover with a puff quilt! I loved this idea and had originally wanted to do this, but of course ideas shift. 

I downloaded her tutorial and got to work. 
You can see the progression here and here

And finally I was finished, and it really was not as hard as anticipated.

 I think it will make a great play mat since it is all soft and cushy. 

 The only thing I changed was that I added some tags around the edge of the puffs for clipping on toys or for baby to just play with and chew on and I quite like them. 
 For now it is hanging out in his bassinet, waiting for his arrival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment