09 October 2011

Monte Vista Baby Shower

We have been so blessed by everyone who has thrown baby showers for us. This little man will definitely feel loved! First the Monte Vista girls threw a shower before summer had begun and they bought lots of super cute clothes for the little one. And they pitched in and gave us money that has gone towards a fund, buying my before mentioned Graco Sung Glider, a baby timer (that I think will be helpful for my scattered self), crib sheets, a vaporizer, and lots and lots of other baby care essentials.  Then there was the shower thrown by my family and long time friends in So Cal, a wonderful Trinity Covenant Church co-shower with Kristen Davis and Baby Espen, and now a super fun shower with my friends at Monte Vista.

The spread was beautiful. And because of the Bird Mobile project it was bird themed! Super Fun!
Um, Bree and Fig Jam? I think I could eat that all day!
Apple Pies with worms for the early birds!
Checking the belly size! Ms. Martha literally guessed the EXACT size. The ribbon came around my belly at the widest point and just touched. 
Guessing baby food: peas or yams and turkey anyone?
Baby Poo Candy guessing. 
Presents!
I never know what to do in pictures like this, so I just do stupid stuff. Evidence Here. 

And here. 
And Here. 
Sometimes I can pull it together and act normal. 

Here we are "birthing babies" out of ice cubes. 
I think we were the last two to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment