07 September 2011

Mango Cake and Quilts

 The Stoddard Family is a buzz with excitement. The first in the next generation is on his way and I don't think any of us can wait to meet him (especially Aunt Rachelle)!
Join us in some baby shower fun!

Onesies from Auntie Becky and her mom Theresa...and a couple I made, plus the finished Puff Quilt!
 And decorations by Becky and Theresa. Our baby will love the beach, he simply has to.

Diaper Bag picked out by Uncle Wes. There are so few cute ones I am uber excited for this one! I won't feel like a frumpy mom carrying this!

 Baby Who Shall One Day Be Named now has a quilt from his Great Grandma Luanne, isn't it beautiful??? And it is hand quilted! I am so excited to have it that I may or may not have slept with it that night.

I got to see my closest friends and my family. It was nice to see everyone one last time and catch up before the baby arrives. If we are up to traveling we will bring him back to see everyone around Thanksgiving. But this all depends on his plan for arrival and when it will be!

 Ashley and I laughing about something, note the extreme similarity in clothes. Some things never change. 
Just the way I like it.
Dr. Suess from the Rojas clan. I LOVE Dr. Suess. They also gave me cute little pirate pajamas (don't worry for the baby).

 The cake came from Porto's Cuban Bakery there are several in So Cal, the line may be long, but I promise you it is SO SO worth it! Baby's most favorite Aunt, Rachelle got the cake...and she loaded him up with bath supplies and the cutest little man clothes. I seriously think he will like her better than me ;)

 Just one of the many outfits from Rachelle, if you know my family, you will think this little shirt is hilarious. I think we need a family photo. My Grandma gave Dom a similar shirt to welcome him to the family as well.

 Kendra and I are both pregnant, 18 weeks apart. Amazing how much you grow in 18 weeks right???
 I can't even imagine what the next 7+- will hold for my ballooning belly!(I forced her to take this one even though she doesn't have a bump yet!)


Becky and I. Big changes are coming for both of us.
  Me: the obvious and Her: a big wedding coming in the summer.  
I had the privilege of  helping out by taking photos for their Save the Date cards. It may have been disgustingly humid and hot, but the pictures we got turned out great. (I may have taken 800 to get a solid 100 good ones but I think it was worth it) More to come on the photo shoot.

Baby Uggs, because grandma's just can't resist! They are just the cutest!
Me and and my bridesmaids, minus Stacey. You were missed!
All the great gifts, I am so grateful for everything that was bought and made for the little guy.
 More pictures to come when I get them from Rachelle, Grandma Adams also made her new grandson an adorable quilt, that I had seen glimpses of and LOVED. And there were lots of other gifts that I am blessed to have received.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! It made my heart so happy to see pics of you and Ashley (with similar dresses and killer shoes :). Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete