23 September 2011

Quilts!!!

Baby has some truly WONDERFUL quilts from family and friends. 
This one is from Anna Reno over at Adding Some Color to Team Reno
I LOVE the fabric choices! 
I also am SO GRATEFUL to have handmade items for the new little one. They are such precious gifts that represent hours of work and focus, all to shower him with love. 
This is the backside of an awesome quilt from Dom's mom, Grandma Adams. I love love that over time the fabric will keep wearing and will feel lovely and chenile....oh and it is in a chevron pattern. LOVE. I got a sneak peak of it this summer and little did I know that we would get it. 

My Grandmother, LuLu gave this quilt to the little one, with all hand stitched quilting. It is so precious to me that my son will have a quilt from his Great-Grandmother. I can't express my joy in this one. I actually cried the first night I had it.

And then there is the puff quilt from me (I'll do an update soon with better pics so I can link it up with the others over at HoneyBear Lane,) I think it will make a great play mat because it is so thick and soft. For now it is hanging out with Mr. Giraffe.


  Oh, and the blanket I knitted! haha. Proud of that project, it was a feat of self will to learn something new. Well no matter how you slice it, baby is not getting cold any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment