16 October 2010

I spoke too soon....

Yesterday was a gloriously chill and foggy day. So what did we do? Go to the beach and relax with next to no one else there. Amazing. (well that and we watched Babel, which was terrible, 2 thumbs down)

Anyway back to the beach. I painted, enjoying the quiet, cool, fogginess with a hope of cooler days to come.
and Dom got in the frigid water, when almost immediately a seal starting following him around. Seriously like ten feet away and they were in the first wave break. Dom was nearly out of the water when I finally thought that I should be taking a picture, oh well. I will try and get a picture next time because it happens almost every time we got to Sunset.
isn't the beach the best for portraits?
We finished off the cozy day with comfort food. We had chili and cheese dip, tomato soup
with a few yummy extras
finished with a grilled pulled pork and cheese sandwich. In terms of weather and food, it was the perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair - it's getting so long! And I love that you've renewed your blogging commitment! It makes me feel like I live close to you guys!

    ReplyDelete