13 October 2010

Commitment of a Procrastinator

Okay. Since Today is October 13, 2010 and my last post was December 22, 2008 I think that it is safe to say that I have failed this whole blogging thing. So I am starting over, clean slate. I am beginning this again as nothing more than a documentation of our lives for us to be able to look back on and remember and also since I am TERRIBLE on the phone, to share our lives with those we love. So Adams Family web journalling is beginning. I may be slow at first. But mark my words. I will get the hang of this.

So what do procrastinators love? Immediate follow through (usually followed by a long and empty pause...but lets ignore that and believe in me anyway)

RIght now more than anything I love my Vegetable Garden. It works harder than I do.

Meet Lavender, she is the most faithful and strongest of the bunch.

Nothing like straight from the vine tomatoes (although I know my husband would beg to differ, but he isn't here)

And I have waited oh so long to see these beautiful babies!

(I gave up on the late natural light and switched to flash)

Then as I was snapping pictures I little friend showed up.

I guess he was hungry.

But not too fond of having his photo taken.

Lastly there is the pumpkin, the crown of the year. He came from France making him that much more exciting. He was an only child, accidentally cut off in his prime. So I cried.

And then I bought a kickin' pair of shoes to ease the pain.

Thank you, Pumpkin

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you're back on the blogging scene! The personification of your vegetables had me chuckling this morning. I loved, "Meet Lavender, she is the most faithful and strongest." And, "Thank you, Pumpkin."

    Thanks for documenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a writer! I'm with Kevin, I liked how you personiled everything - made it so interesting! I felt the "looove!"

    ReplyDelete