24 October 2010

Campus Cats

We have a bit of a cat problem on campus. The problem is that they are multiplying.But they are oh so cute. Months ago I tried to adopt this one, but I felt too bad taking it away from it's family.
We need to do something with all these cats, I would help. But they look at me like this.
And instead of catching them, I do this.
They are so happy here.
And they enjoy our campus so much.

But cats don't have the same moral codes about incest as we have. Soon there could be more babies.
But slowly by slowly they are disappearing one by one. I am hoping they are finding their way to a farm full of mice to catch. I'll miss you little guys.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Bekahhhh,
    They're sooooo cute! You have taken such good care of them. The Lord will reward you for this. What sweet gifts they are :) I love that Calico one..awwwww
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete