17 October 2011

Finally Grown-Up

For the first time in our lives we OWN a washer and dryer! 
(que the applause)

We had to sacrifice one of only two closets to squeeze it in, but it was worth it. Storage may be a little tighter, but this is glorious! And since we already converted Dom's office into a nursery we are getting pretty good at utilizing every inch of space we have. 

This is our friend Chris and his son helping us install them, believe it or not Dom is also in this picture. 
...and speaking of utilizing every inch of space... 
 

No more lugging load after load to the laundromat (or dorm laundry facilities)!!!
 And now to prepare my laundry station. One of my secret loves is laundry.
 Super pumped to set up all my stain fighting potions!\

Do you love laundry? Check out
'Laundry the Home Comforts of Caring for Clothes and Linens' by Cheryl Mendelson
LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I bet your baby will love the white noise of the dryer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, I sure do! Music to my ears!

    ReplyDelete