19 October 2011

Birthing Music Playlists

I have been looking everywhere for suggestions on the topic and the internet seems empty.
I know that everyone is different but a few suggestions would be helpful!

I decided to make 4 Playlists to try and anticipate my various moods. But also we have the sleep machine app for Dom's iTouch and I made a few Birthing Mixes of my own for relaxation. 

Mood 1: Relaxation

Let's Stay Together- Al Green
Across the Universe- Beatles 
Nobody Does It Better- Carly Simon
The Scientist- Coldplay
How to Save a Life- The Fray How to Save a Life 
One Love (People Get Ready)- Glee Cast 
Raining On Sunday- Keith Urban
Unforgettable- Nat "King" Cole 
Speechless- Lady GaGa 
Hurt-  Christina Aguilera 
Time Of Our Lives-Tyrone Wells 
What I've Done- Marie Digby 
Three Musketeers -Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Bohemian Rhapsody- Rockabye Baby! 
Dream On- Rockabye Baby! 
Across The Universe- Rockabye Baby! 
Tiny Dancer- Elton John 
Awake My Soul- Mumford & Sons 
Paint Me In Your Sunshine- Marie Digby
I Want To Hold Your Hand- Glee Cast 
Sun Down- Iver
Citadel Of Stars- Iver
Only Hope- Switchfoot 
Carried to the Table- Leeland 
Glitter In the Air- P!nk 
Mean- P!nk 
At Last- Etta James 
All I Could Do Is Cry- Etta James
Don't Cry Baby- Etta James
Trust In Me- Etta James
Is This Love- Bob Marley & The Wailers 
(Nice To Meet You) Anyway- Gavin DeGraw
Belief- Gavin DeGraw
We Belong Together- Gavin DeGraw 
Metal & Wood- Tyrone Wells 
Iris and Jasper- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Separate Vacations- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Anything Can Happen- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Definitely Unexpected- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
If I Wanted to Call You- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Busy Guy- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Kiss Goodbye- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack
Christmas Surprise- Hans Zimmer The Holiday Soundtrack

***Plus I am including full albums of Billie Holiday, Bob Marley, and a Rockabye Baby CD***


Mood 2: Worshipful 


All I Need Is You-Liberty University Praise Band
Revelation Song- Liberty University Praise Band
Strong Tower- Kutless
O Praise Him (All This For A King)-  David Crowder Band
You Are My Joy- David Crowder Band
Take Me In- Kutless
Arms Of Love- Kutless
You are a Child of Mine- Mark Schultz
I Surrender It All- Meredith Andrews
More of You- Meredith Andrews
So Great A Salvation- The O.C. Supertones
Beauty for Ashes- Shane & Shane
I Need You- Sonicflood
My Refuge- Sonicflood
God Of Wonders- Third Day

Mood 3: Powerful

Fighter-  Christina Aguilera
Makes Me Wanna Pray- Christina Aguilera
So What- P!nk
I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
Defying Gravity- Wicked: Original Broadway Cast
LoveGame- Lady GaGa
Bad Romance- Lady GaGa
Grenade- Bruno Mars
Stronger- Glee Cast
We Are the Champions- Queen
Mr. Brightside- The Killers
If I Could Turn Back Time- Cher
Shiny Toy Guns- Le Disko
Shut and Drive- Rihanna

Mood 4: Upbeat

River Deep, Mountain High- Glee Cast
Teenage Dream- Glee Cast
Poker Face- Lady GaGa
Too Legit To Quit- Hammer
Obe La Di- Beatles
The Way I Live- Baby Boy Da Prince featuring P. Town Moe
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
Rock 'n Roll All Nite- KISS
(I've Had) The Time of My Life- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
You Sexy Thing- Hot Chocolate
Wake Me Up Before You Go GO- Wham!
I'm Coming Out
Eye of the Tiger
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Happy As The Sun- Tyrone Wells
Marry You- Glee Cast
Resolution- The O.C. Supertones
In Between- The O.C. Supertones
Shape Of My Heart- Backstreet Boys
Stupid for You- Marie Digby
Please Don't Leave Me- P!nk
Tell Mama- Etta James
Cop Stop- Gavin DeGraw
Dream Kitchen- Hans Zimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment