20 January 2011

Eddie Izzard

Look him up in Netflix or Youtube and give him a chance. He cross-dresses but don't blow him off. He is FUNNY, language isn't too bad...and he is British, so therefore, twice as funny!


Thats who I am watching tonight while I surf the web, work on my etsy listing, drink my tea, and make make a rag rug. I feel like an old lady blogger.

Remember the baby blanket in progress from this post well its going to a baby who is not yet a twinkle in their fathers eye (unless my dear friend wants her own custom colors) And then there will be another one in progress asap for a new baby in the oven, but they don't know they are getting it yet, so shhh.... and no, I wont tell you who it is until they have announced it to the world (which now I guess is gauged through Facebook, what a strange generation we are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment