29 November 2010

Cookie Exchange

Going to a cookie exchange tonight. Only problem is I am terrible at cookies, ask my husband.They never taste right. So I decided to go with nothing fancy as even the classic chocolate chip cookie alludes me.
I chose a full proof sugar cookie, cooked it for two minutes less than I should have (because I always burn the bottom).

And the first frosting recipe that popped up on the internet.

It was a long process for me, the cookie illiterate. Very long.

But I got to use the the sprinkles I had to order from England (because the US has something against them)


And I got to decorate them, again, it takes me forever. Literally 3 hours on 7 dozen. But that part was fun.





In the end they actually taste alright. If you like sugar cookies. And the best part is I get to come home with some truly wonderful cookies!

Ahhh.. Christmas is here.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get these little metal ball decorations from the internet again?

    I think Dom was the one that told me they were illegal because of their metallic content in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...yes I did! I am dedicated, I had to order them from the UK!

    ReplyDelete