11 November 2010

Viva Vegas: Museum of Wax

I never would have paid full price to take a tour of Madame Toussade's because there is a lot to do in Vegas and 40 bucks to see wax people wasn't on the top of my list.

So when we got really cheap tickets along with CRAZY cheap tickets to see none other than...
We took it. And it was super fun. Epic even.

Then we went to see the Wax Museum and most of the people looked pretty real.
It was kind creepy to get close to them because every once in a while I thought they might blink or something.
I have always wanted to know how tall Shaq really is in terms I can see.
Dom got to hang out with Snoop (so real huh?)
Oh and I saw Marilyn (She was taller than I expected)
and this last one is for my Dad, because well these two were cut from the same mold. I love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment