04 June 2011

Onesie Craft Night

Since Rach and I are both pregnant we decided to have a baby craft night while the boys were out. 
We raided my fabric scraps...and left quite a mess...that I am putting off cleaning up.

Sewing Station

Neither of us know the gender yet. Rach made a super cute skinny tie long sleeve onesie just in case of a boy. It was complete with button cuff links! I wish I remembered to take a picture last night. 

And I have seen these Heart State onesies that I have really liked so I made some of mine own for boy or girl. 

Baby Adams loves Michigan
Initials on the butt!
 And Baby will be born a Californian
 CA bottom. 
It was a super fun and inspiring experience. Rach introduced me to my new favorite website, pintrest. You pin stuff to your page that you want to remember or what inspires you, check mine out and follow me so that I can follow yours! And we can borrow inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment