20 June 2011

Preggatinis


My new favorite thing in the whole world courtesy of new Aunt Stacey Leibeck and soon to be honorary Auntie of Baby Boy Adams (he will have a name eventually, we promise). It is getting stinking hot and nothing sounds better than a Cosmom. Although a "Glass of Glow" sounds delicious too, think fresh blackberries and some kiwi juice. The names are just hilarious. This will provide hours of entertainment for the hot, and no doubt uncomfortable months ahead. For now I am thirsty. Although one look at what I would consider the least delectable virgin cocktail in this book, the Oyster Shot...yes that is a real oyster, makes me a little less thirsty.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this via google alerts - I am so happy to read that you are enjoying Preggatinis! Cheers, Natalie

    ReplyDelete