28 August 2011

Project Mania: Pinspiration Projects: Paint Chip Art

If you do not know what Pinterest is and care to spend a great deal of time immersed in visual joy and inspiration go to Pinterest.com now. 

I LOVE it. There are so many great ideas out there to be reinterpreted. I love paint chips and I thought this piece of Pinspiration from The Craft Scientist blog, would be a super fun project for our nursery. 

 Inspiration...


 Finished Project, I favored a more organic approach for our project.

And yes that is a troll, or Dam Doll, it is a gift from Grandpa Mike that he saved from childhood, his mommy forced him to hand it over to the new baby. (OK maybe not forced, but coerced) Also note the birds in the basket, awaiting the rest of their flock and assembly. 

I think this will make for something interesting to look at for the late nights ahead sittin' in the glider. 

http://www.thecraftyscientist.com/2011/05/paint-chip-art.html

1 comment: